Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project: Legaspi Tower 100

Went to a meeting regarding our next project which will commence on the 15th of May, just a right timing, that is the same target date of turn over of Project: Avida, in Nuvali, Laguna. Which I am going to share the step by step finishing details on my next blog.
The meeting went well and I can say was a blast, why? while on our way from Project: Millenium in Pasig going to my next meeting, my previous client emailed me the floor plan of their unit in Mansala Rockwell, as well as my client for an office renovation which we are preparing for three days now sent me a confirmation for tomorrow's meeting, at the same time, my client requested for a meeting in their unit in Westgate Plaza in Salcedo Village.

What a job. I really love my job.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment