Thursday, May 5, 2011

About Me

As a designer and contractor, I enjoy my work; spaces and nature is my inspiration. I look for convenience, beauty and style with professionalism and harmonious designs. With dealing with every client, small or big project, I seek to create a harmonious relationship with them, to the extent that I can fully understand their needs and priorities; so that we can both enjoy the construction process. I am meticulous in terms of using natural light. With very project, I seek to create well organize spaces, interpreting clients’ needs. I enjoy the process of construction, discovering things, experimenting on the process; I enjoy beauty and passionate on embodying my potential and creativity in collaboration with my client. I make each project as my own in search for excellence as a personal distinctive element. My passion and playing with lighting and color, to bring life on its own and creating an ambience and the intensity.
I always seek to give my clients’ needs, convincing what they really want, asking for inspirations from the pictures and the things that surrounds them, the functionality they need in order to develop an outcome of having house of their dream. It is a privilege to work who really knew what they really want. I think this is essential to obtain beautiful design.
Since I was young, I have this passion on discovering the way interior design works.

No comments:

Post a Comment